Davis Groundworks - making the earth move for you
We are a family run business, established way back in 1985 and over the years have gone from strength to strength, working on building projects for residential, commerical and government clients.
Recently we've done everything from sewerage works under a barn to fixing a collapsed bridge and take great pride in all we do.
We're focused on creating a very high quality job no matter what's involved and our regular surveys help keep satisfaction to a very high level.
Some of the big companies we've worked with include Wessex Water, Lovell Homes, Severn Trent Water, Thames Water and Mitsubishi but are just as happy working for people on their own properties too.
Whatever your groundworks project, get in touch to see how we can make the earth move for you.
With every piece of work we undertake, we seek feedback from customers by way of a questionnaire which covers the entire lifecycle of the job.
Click here to see the results
Our groundworks services:
- Basic groundwork packages
- Complex underpinning & reinforcing work
- Specialised formwork & concrete structures
- Piling, traditional & custom-built foundations
- Building retaining walls & support systems
- Waterproofing from leading suppliers
- Recycling & site clearance
- Surface water & land drainage systems
- Final landscaping features & patio slab work
Latest News:Over 200 manhole covers replaced for Wessex Water
Hard and Soft Landscaping in Cranwells, Bath
Swimming pool and terrace at Dye House Farm, Corsley
Additional pick up trucks added to our fleet
Marshfield FC Sponsorship
Pumping station and rising main into Wessex Water mains sewer network
View all news